Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hi!

It has been such a long time since I last posted! I have missed you all! Well, school is close to starting for us and I am excited to begin the new year with a new battle plan! There was great success last year but I am believing for greater growth in all the children this year. Summer has come and gone. I would like to tell you that we took this amazing trip and did amazing things but sadly we did not. We have had a lot of birthday's to celebrate and that is always fun! Church is going very well and it growing! I am here to tell ya, that if you live in the area you won't want to miss what's going on at True Life Church! We have a two new exciting adventures that we have begun! More to come on those soon. We have grown by a few pets and a few children too! Wow how God blesses us! The children are taking Taekwondo at True Life Church and they are really enjoying that. Rheanna is cheerleading with Upwards at our church True Life Church it has just started but I know that she is going to really enjoy it. Saintania and Eveline have become more involved in ministry and are doing a great job. At this point all our children that are old enough to serve in ministry do so. Rheanna who is not old enough serves with us when we clean the church. What a blessing it is to have children that serve in the ministry for God! More updates to come so keep checking back!

1 comment:

Kathy C. said...

You sound busy! If you have a few minutes, join us for the fall challenge on my girl's blog. We are going to be learning about the Bible this fall. I hope it will be fun, but more importantly, something that will help girls understand how important the Bible is to them.