Thursday, August 25, 2011

Beautiful!

Since it has been a while since I have blogged I wanted to take a moment to direct to my friend Lisa's website http://www.keeferstylecreations.com/  you can find her here too http://www.etsy.com/shop/sassy2225?ref=em she has the most beautiful jewelry that she personalizes for you. God has given a gift and a talent, well not just one she has many! But this is the one that I would like to highlight today. She is doing wonderful things for God's Kingdom and she makes her "moment in time" capturing jewelry to do the wonderful things she does. She is just about the sweetest person you would ever want to meet and she loves the Lord with all her heart with a passion for those who are in need. So please hop right over and take a look I KNOW you will be blessed! This is one of my favorites!
Hand Stamped Family Tree Initial Necklace

1 comment:

The dB family said...

I will certainly keep your friend's shop in mind! I'm hoping to someday have a necklace with all my kiddos on it.

Blessings!
Deborah