Friday, August 26, 2011

Adopting!

We are adopting again! So excited to have this little guy to become a permanent part of our family! He has been with us a little over a year now and it seems as though he has always been with us. He is so full of joy and his laugh is contagious! He has the bluest eyes ever and they seem to dance when he smiles. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. I can't post pictures yet. Sorry. We are often asked how many children are you going to have. Quickly followed by don't you think you have enough already. My answer to this is this, we will have as many as God sees fit to give us. As long as the Lord gives we will continue to receive. How would I ever begin to choose which one of my children I would keep and which one I would turn away. Jesus never turned me away and I am not about to turn away a child that He has asked me to love and raise for His Kingdom. Sometimes walking out the path that God has set before me feels lonely but I find that those are the times that I am letting the world speak to my heart and not listening to the voice of God. Children are a beautiful gift from God there are so many places in His word that He tells us so. So once again I am humbled by God's awesome gift of a son! Thank you God for little C!

4 comments:

Kathy C. said...

So happy for you. I thought we were adopting again too but I guess I need to have peace that the 9 yr old was not meant for our family. As of today, neither side will give in and both have moved on. I can't wait to see pictures once you're finalized.

Bill and Christina said...

Thank you Kathy! So sorry to hear your news:(

Tammie said...

It is about time you got back on here ;). I am super excited for you and your family Christina! I can't wait to celebrate with you at the adoption of this precious little guy and any more you have in the future!

Bill and Christina said...

Thank you Tammie! So good to be missed!