Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Preparing

I have begun to prepare for the next school year. Taking a look at what I have and what I need to get. I have just about got all the Math U See that I need. It is hard with two of my girls, one is really moving forward and grasps things easily and the other one has a harder time processing things which makes it more difficult on both of us. But I am determined to pray and believe that we will find a way to conquer this and be over comers together. It is exciting to see all of them progress. I must say that when they get into high school the price of their books goes way up! I think I have ran out of things that keep my preschoolers attention though. Things they can do pretty much on their own because I have the bigger kids doing school at the same time. Suggestions would be great!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Isn't that always the case? As far as the keeping the little ones busy goes...it's a struggle for me. I know that Joshua needs a lot more interaction, but here I am educating two...ideas would be nice.

I am actually thinking about putting him in a two day preschool next year at our church for some play time and quiet time here so we can focus a bit better. I still plan to educate him, but some quiet time, and knowing he's still getting what he needs would be fab!

Bill and Christina said...

Well, maybe together we can come up with some answers:)

Kathy C. said...

No suggestions as mine are in public school, but Kaleb caught on to letters and numbers right away and Kayla struggles every steps of the way. I expected it to be the other way around since she seemed to mother and dominate him at the O.