Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thrift store

Who doesn't love the thrift store!?! I didn't go as a kid but my kids love to go, I love to go. They realize that they can get way more clothes for way less money and the thing is they are totally happy about that. They get brand name clothes too. I call that being wise. But what blessed me the most today is that one of my children had birthday money and they used it to not only buy themselves something but their siblings too.  Sometimes it is hard to see the wonderful things about your children if you stay home with them all the time, but I am so very grateful that God reveals their beauty to me for sometimes I don't take the time to see it because I don't slow down enough to see it.

Oh I neglected to say that today is half off day! Love it even more!

3 comments:

Kathy C. said...

garage sales are awesome too if you find one that really wants to get rid of everything

Bill and Christina said...

I love garage sales too.

The dB family said...

Amen! I love it when I see my children's giving hearts. My mom and I went today and picked up a few things, but I agree the half off days are better.

Blessings!
Deborah