Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday's

Friday is the day that I prepare their school work for the following week and do tests. I look at the week and decide from there if I need to adjust anything for them, make copies and prepare their spelling lists and things like that. It is free day today for the little ones they will watch a movie. This morning the little ones started to crawl up in their chairs to do their school and was a little disappointed that I was not doing school with them today. All in all it was a very good week and I am pleased with all the we accomplished. So for November we are going to be learning and doing Thanksgiving things! I am so excited! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Sounds like a fun day ;) Can't wait to see what you do for thanksgiving crafts!

Bill and Christina said...

Thanks Tammie:)